Solar Diesel Integration of an Export Company
Solar diesel integration
- Product: ePowerControl HFS
In this project located in the North of Argentina, ePowerControl HFS has been installed in a livestock export company to reduce their diesel consumption and maximize their solar penetration.
Their off-grid facility is equipped with 2 Growatt inverters and 3 gensets.
The main objectives are:
- Decrease fuel consumption,
- Ensure that the diesel generator does not work at less than 30% of its nominal capacity during sun hours, allowing the PV to deliver the rest.
- Ensure that the Genset + PV production does not exceed what the load consumes.
- PV: 160 kWp
- Gensets: 240 kVA
- Inverters: 2 x Growatt max 80KTL
- Gensets: 2