Seamless Energy Storage integration
- Cross compatibility with any BESS brands
- Prioritize battery various uses
- Adaptable to any islanded, grid-tied or mixed modes
Ensure uninterrupted energy
Integrate PV + BESS seamlessly to ensure energy independence, lowers costs, and boosts your solar system’s efficiency. Our energy storage ands will support you to regain autonomy on your site with easy setup and operation, ensuring reduced LCOE.
configuration & plant management
of the market
Which solution is right for you?
Both of our controllers offer advanced features,
but they serve different energy
For standard applications
Ideal for standard grid-tied systems up to 300 kWh, incorporating battery storage systems (BESS) alongside various energy sources.
Max. number of devices: 64
- PV inverters: 32
- BESS: 16
- Genset: 2
- Meters: 16
- Time of use management
- Export and Import control for a single or multiple points of injection
- Reactive power management
- Respects equipment constraints
- Advanced maintenance and failsafe modes
- Standard customer support
- Standard plant display
For complex applications
Best for solar-diesel integration with advance genset management features for up to 3 MWp
Max. number of devices: 128
- PV inverters: 64
- BESS: 16
- Genset: 32
- Meters: 32
All features included in ES
- Adaptive start/stop of genset controllers
- Automatic switches from grid-tied to islanding modes with N+2 redundancy
- Advanced customer support (on-site/remote commissioning assistance)
- Custom plant dashboard
- Dedicated project manager
- On-site control & analysis with SCADA interface
- Pre-wired casing to speed up installation
our hypervision platform
Explore their story
Frequently asked questions
We have put together some commonly asked questions
What is the N+2 reliability process?
- During GENSET Prime, in case the SoC exceeds the configured threshold, the controller launches the automatic transition to BESS Prime.
- (only for ePowerControl MC) During BESS prime, in case the SoC drops below the configured minimum threshold, the controller launches the automatic transition to GENSET Prime.